Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Creepy comes in a box.


Creepy has arrived in two separate parcels, four days apart.

Evainne arrived first, the twin sister of Avery, my equally pale, equally ghost eyed Shiwoo. She's a Pipi, and arrived with suitably spooky default eyes as you can see to the left. It was almost a pity to change them over, but her ghostly eyes had been planned form the start to match her brother (and besides, I have a floating head vampire boy that was happy to receive them)
I ordered her awhile before my erm, rather epically huge order period. She's not the most pushy of dolls, but I really did want the pair, Avery and Evainne together. She eyes and wig have been waiting for some time.

She's now just waiting on some Angelheim horns to complete her look. Photos when I'm done.
Four days after Evainne, Valentine, a cheeky Star Cheshire appears. I ordered him precisely a month before he shipped, making a pretty awesome effort on Pipos' part!

Cheshires are a bit of a thing with me. I LOVE them. Creepy grinning, bug eyed kitties. The Star Cheshire was extra enticing, as he was only available this year in basic. Though i planned on the normal Cheshire, Valentine got his way...

Keh heh heh... as it should be!

 Being so new, they're jsut settling in. Evainne is almost done, bar her horns, but Valentine needs lots of work... keep an eye here for how they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment