Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

A word from the Softskin

A friend of mine recently pointed out that she had blogs for her dolls, blogs for her particular collection of Lishes, but no blog for HER about her dolls.

She created Soft Skin Tales to remedy that immediately.

Now I have a blog for MY dolls, a blog for MY particular collection of Shiwoos and I also have one for my doll business, Indollgence. But i don't have one for my collecting, which became painfully obvious when just received my newest incoming, and realized I didn't have anywhere to gush about her!

I thought it was such a splendid idea, I did my own.

So welcome to the practical side of my doll collection. The buying, the making,  the face-ups, the decision process, the layaway and the very human side of collecting non sentient resin people.

No comments:

Post a Comment